Monday 27 May 2013

Words-in-3D Writing Conference

We had a few members of the group attend the Words-in-3D Conference this last weekend, but I'm not sure if I saw everyone that did attend as I was fairly busy most of Saturday. In total I believe we had about eight (myself, Barb, Natasha, Melodie, Hal, Marie, Laini, & Maura) but I might have missed a couple.

For those of you who weren't able to go you missed a good time, and the various information sessions were all well attended. I wasn't able to attend the Friday or Saturday sessions as I was working so if any of you have reviews of what you saw, then please add them to this post, or start your own. I also wasn't able to get a banquet ticket (because I was too slow), so how did that go?

Love to hear your reviews,

Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are restricted to members of the blog due to the amount of spam being received.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.